Retire Different is a community people who want to get the most from life in retirement. Every single day, 1,000s of people see our content through our website, newsletter and social media accounts. We want your articles to be next!
Would you like to share your passion, creativity, insights and experience with our audience? Do you want to build your own following, while enriching the lives of others? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
First, let’s make sure that we are a good fit for each other. Here are some guidelines that we have developed after talking with our most successful contributors.
When you submit an article to Sixty and Me, you agree to the following:
- We accept posts from established experts in a particular field. We are only able to work with regular contributors, who provide at least one article per month and want to build credibility and expand their reach over the long-term
- Other topics that resonate well with our audience include retirement planning, making money in retirement, saving for retirement, getting the most from Social Security, choosing annuities and retiring abroad.
- We prefer evergreen articles that contain practical tips. Our readers respond especially well to “how-to” content with specific advice and tips
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site. That said, you can republish submitted posts on your own website 2 weeks after they go live on Retire Different, with a link back to where the article appeared first
- Guest posts typically do best if they are about 600 words or longer.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- Any links will be reviewed by Retire Different and must be relevant.
- You will receive a short (50 word or less) bio box with a link back to your website and social channels at the end of the article.
- Retire Different reserves the right to include its own links or ads in any submitted articles.
- You will not receive any compensation for your submission.
- You agree that you are not an employee of Retire Different or Sixty and Me GmbH and will receive no compensation, now or in the future, for your articles.
- Retire Different reserves the right to remove any guest post with or without a reason.
- All guest posts will be edited by Retire Different staff before posting. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits.
- Retire Different reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site.
By submitting a guest post to Retire Different, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
Well, that’s all the boring stuff! Now on to the fun part! Our community is looking forward to hearing from you! If you feel like we may be a good fit, please reach out and let’s start a conversation.
When you apply for guest blogging opportunities with Retire Different, please email margaret (at) retiredifferent.com with the following information:
- Include “Guest Blogging – [Your Name]” in the subject line of your email
- Your name and email
- Link to your website or blog
- Your area of expertise
- Why you think you would be a good fit for Retire Different
- 3 sample titles you think would be of interest to our readers
- Confirmation that you have read the terms on this page and agree to them
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!